Review: Winter's Keep: A Weather Weaver Adventure #3 - A Weather Weaver Adventure

Winter's Keep: A Weather Weaver Adventure #3 - A Weather Weaver Adventure Winter's Keep: A Weather Weaver Adventure #3 - A Weather Weaver Adventure by Tamsin Mori
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved the previous two books in this series, so I was eager to get my hands on Winter’s Keep. It certainly didn’t disappoint!

It was great to return to this much loved world, and cast of characters. The world building is excellent, and in each book we see a slightly wider view. I absolutely love the idea of weather weavers, and I so enjoyed seeing Stella starting to actually weave magical items.

These books have a great cast of characters, and we meet new ones with each book. I love Stella, she always tries to do what’s right, and she’s brave enough to own up to her mistakes. I enjoyed learning more about Heather (I can’t say any more without spoilers!). Sid was an excellent addition to the cast, and produced some funny moments.

The plot is great, with lots of adventure, working together with friends, and saving the day.

Overall, this was another brilliant and magical adventure in a favourite series. I cannot recommend it enough! Start with the first book and devour the whole series.

I was given a copy of this book, my opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden