Review: The Enforcer Enigma

The Enforcer Enigma The Enforcer Enigma by G.L. Carriger
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Gail Carriger (aka G. L. Carriger) is my favourite author, and I will read anything she has written. I have high expectations, and she exceeds them every time. 

This book was wonderful, just like all the others in this series. It was both hilarious and touching. It had a beautiful, heartwarming plot. As usual, the use of language is wonderful, and often playful, in a way that reminds me of P. G. Wodehouse (though the plot is obviously not alike). I really can’t recommend this series (and Gail Carriger in general) enough.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden