Review: A Boldly Daring Scheme

A Boldly Daring Scheme A Boldly Daring Scheme by Lynn Messina
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Audiobook review

I loved this book so much. Flora is such a fun character to have as the main POV. She’s younger, and a bit more frivolous than Bea, but just as determined! I really hope we’ll see a lot more of Flora in future stories.

I was so entertained by the story. Flora takes a mystery that doesn’t even exist, and somehow gets herself and Holcroft embroiled in a web of corruption. It’s hilarious, and also brilliant!

The narration is spot on too, the voice that Jill Smith has chosen for Flora really conveys her character. And as always, her expression of emotions is excellent.

Overall, this was an excellently narrated, hilarious romp. Brilliantly funny and also a fun mystery. What more could you want?

I was given a copy of this audiobook, my opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden