Review: Beach House Summer

Beach House Summer Beach House Summer by Sarah Morgan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I’m a big fan of Sarah Morgan’s books, and have been for a long time. I was therefore really looking forward to reading her latest, Beach House Summer. It didn’t disappoint me!

I loved this book, it was such a relaxing read. The characters are all really likeable, and I especially loved Ashley and Joanna. I loved the way they supported each other, and brought out the best in each other. They’ve both been through a lot, and I enjoyed reading about how they forged a new beginning together.

I loved the community, and the location, of Silver Point. Joanna grew up there, and it was lovely to see the way her old friends supported her, once she let them back in. I loved the seaside location too.

Overall, this was a relaxing read, full of friendship, community, and second chances. Not to mention some romance. I definitely recommend it for some escapism!

I was given a free copy of this book, my opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden