Review: An Heiress's Guide to Deception and Desire

An Heiress's Guide to Deception and Desire An Heiress's Guide to Deception and Desire by Manda Collins
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I thoroughly enjoyed A Lady’s Guide to Mischief and Mayhem, so I grabbed An Heiress’s Guide to Deception and Desire as soon as I could.

I was immediately swept up into the story - both the romance and the mystery. I loved the characters, and the plot was immensely satisfying on all counts. The story is also full of funny moments. Basically, it has every element I enjoy about reading.

Overall, this was a fun romp that seamlessly weaves two of my favourite genres into a coherent and entertaining story. It was a joy to read, from start to finish; I highly recommend it!

I was given a copy of this book, my opinions are my own

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Ice Garden

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter