Review: The Christmas Wedding Guest: A perfect festive and heartwarming romance for 2021

The Christmas Wedding Guest: A perfect festive and heartwarming romance for 2021 The Christmas Wedding Guest: A perfect festive and heartwarming romance for 2021 by Susan Mallery
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I’ve read (and enjoyed) a couple of books by Susan Mallory before, so when I saw The Christmas Wedding Guest, I had to give it a go.

I really enjoyed this book. The thing I loved most was the relationship between Dena and Reggie. They love and support each other through everything, and appreciate their differences. They are both strong, brave women who go for what they want. I loved them both.

The other characters are all well realised too, and I liked both the male leads. Toby especially, he’s been through a lot of difficulties, but he’s all about looking after his son.

The setting of Wishing Tree was great, so festive and Christmassy. I loved all the traditions, and the B&B.

Overall, this was a festive, Christmassy tale of romance and friendship. I definitely recommend it.

I was given a free copy of this book, my opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden