Review: The Wedding Pact

The Wedding Pact The Wedding Pact by Isla Gordon
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I’ve enjoyed Lisa Dickenson/Isla Gordon’s books for many years now, and this one was no exception.

This story was so much fun. In order to live in a dream home, August and Flynn tell a lie. We then get to enjoy the tale of how they maintain this, with much hilarity, awkwardness, and some lovely, sweet moments.

I really liked Flynn, he seemed kind and caring, though rather overworked! I liked the easy relationship that August and Flynn had, right from the start (though it gets awkward later). I really enjoyed the humorous moments that are sprinkled throughout the story.

I read this book when I had a migraine, on the hottest day of the year, and it kept me entertained and interested. I think that speaks pretty highly of it!

The epilogue finished the story off really well, tying up not only August and Flynn’s plot, but the other characters too.

Overall, this book was a lovely mix of humour and heart. It is written with charm, and is just an excellent way to spend a few hours.

I was given a free copy of this book, my opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden