Review: Hana Khan Carries On

Hana Khan Carries On Hana Khan Carries On by Uzma Jalaluddin
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I enjoyed Umza Jalaluddin’s previous novel, Ayesha at Last, so much. I was thrilled to receive an ARC of Hana Khan Carries On.

I was pulled into the story as soon as I began reading. I cared about Hana and her family right from the start. The writing just flows so well, I forgot I was even reading - something that is very rare for me.

This story really packs a punch. Not only does it contain a delightful love story, but it also confronts some of the current issues, and it really hits home. I think it’s a wonderful tale of finding your feet when the world seems to be constantly shifting around you, and that it’s okay to seize your happiness, as well as caring about others.

Overall, this was an emotional, but oh so satisfying, story. Recommended, but keep the tissues handy!

Apologies for any incoherence in this review, and for it being a day late, I’ve got flu.

I was given a free copy of this book, my opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden