Review: The Borrow a Bookshop Holiday

The Borrow a Bookshop Holiday The Borrow a Bookshop Holiday by Kiley Dunbar
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I’ve been a fan of Kiley Dunbar for a few years now, so I was delighted to receive a review copy of her latest book, The Borrow a Bookshop Holiday.

The concept of working in a bookshop in a lovely location for a holiday is highly appealing, and something I’d love to do if I were healthy. Jude escapes to one for a two week break, when everything in her life is changing. Only she finds she’s sharing the holiday with a complete stranger. Cue hilarious shenanigans, carrying mattresses up and down spiral staircases, etc.

This book was so relaxing and easy to read, right from the start. There is plenty of gentle humour, as well as the difficulties that Jude experiences. The setting comes through really strongly, I want to go there on holiday myself!

If you’re looking for a fun and relaxing escape, look no further. This one will leave you with a warm, happy glow.

I was given a free copy of this book, my opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden