Review: The Little Swiss Ski Chalet

The Little Swiss Ski Chalet The Little Swiss Ski Chalet by Julie Caplin
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I’ve been enjoying Julie Caplin books for a little while now, so I was pleased to receive a review copy of this book.

This story was a lot of fun. Mina has got into rather a rut with her life, and so she visits her godmother in Switzerland.

I really enjoyed reading about Switzerland, especially the chocolate and cheese. The skiing and the scenery also made a lovely setting. The way that Luke and Mina met was very entertaining, and I loved the fact that as well as having fun together, they were supportive of one another’s dreams.

If you’re looking for a fun escape, with a great atmosphere, this could be the book for you. It’s perfect for enjoying with some chocolate or cake.

I was given a free copy of this book, my opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden