Review: Marie Curie and Her Daughters

Marie Curie and Her Daughters Marie Curie and Her Daughters by Imogen Greenberg
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have long admired Marie Curie. She was the only female scientist we were taught about in school, and as I then went on to study Physics at university, my interest has only increased. I chose this book, both because Marie herself is of interest, and because I wanted to know about her daughters.

I have read about Marie Curie’s life before, and I think that this particular version of her life story does an excellent job. A large amount of information is conveyed concisely, and more importantly, in an interesting way. The vivid illustrations really bring the story to life. I found this book easy to read, informative, and very enjoyable.

If you’re looking for an inspiring and interesting tale, then pick this one about three courageous and intelligent women.

I was given a free copy of this book, my opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden