Review: Christmas for Beginners

Christmas for Beginners Christmas for Beginners by Carole Matthews
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Having read and enjoyed Happiness for Beginners, I jumped on the chance to read Christmas for Beginners.

I enjoyed this book a lot, though I think not quite as much as the first one. It is very well written, I love most of the characters, and the farm, and all the animals, of course. I thought the plot was good, and I really liked the continuing development of the relationship between Molly and Lucas. I felt like the issues between Shelby and Molly went on a little too long, but that definitely fits with Molly’s character. She doesn’t give up on things easily.

If you’re looking for a Christmas book, that shows it’s worth keeping on and has a real sense of community, this is a great one. Just be aware, it’s not one of the light and fluffy Christmas books.

I was given a free copy of this book, my opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden