Review: One to Watch

One to Watch One to Watch by Kate Stayman-London
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed this book, it definitely kept me interested. I loved the fact that it was more about Bea’s personal journey than the romance, in spite of the fact that it was set around a romance reality tv show.

There were many humorous moments, but the story was also very emotional. Bea was immediately an appealing and relatable character for me, and I thought her journey of self discovery was well shown (rather than just being written about). I really liked that fact that she struggled, but still (mostly) stuck up for herself. I loved the ending she chose for herself on the show.

Overall, this was a fun and emotional story, and I’d definitely recommend it.

I was given a free copy of this book, my opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden