Review: Five Hundred Miles From You

Five Hundred Miles From You Five Hundred Miles From You by Jenny Colgan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I’ve been a Jenny Colgan fan for many years, so it’s a huge privilege to receive a copy of her latest book, Five Hundred Miles From You, from NetGalley. I enjoyed it immensely.

After a horrible event, Lissa and Cormac end up swapping locations for their job for 3 months, and in the process fall in love. Although the beginning and the end packed an emotional punch, the rest of the book was a lovely and gentle read - my favourite kind. I loved all the characters (excellently written, of course), and it was great to see how those from the previous two books set in Kirrinfief are getting on. I really hope there will be another book set here - it’s such a beautiful setting.

I’d definitely recommend this book to anyone looking for a slightly unconventional romance, set in a beautiful place. Just keep a small number of tissues handy for the beginning and end.

I was given a free copy of this book. My opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden