Review: A Sprinkle of Sorcery

A Sprinkle of Sorcery A Sprinkle of Sorcery by Michelle Harrison
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was drawn to this book by the lovely cover, and the content matched (exceeded, in fact) my expectations. I really enjoyed this fun and magical adventure, which held my attention throughout. It is the second written about the three Widdershin sisters. I haven’t read the first one, but the story works well on its own.

I’d definitely recommend it to anyone looking for an entertaining adventure (children and adults), with a pleasing happy ending.

I was given a free copy of this book. My opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden