Review: Reticence

Reticence Reticence by Gail Carriger
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A stunning and satisfying conclusion to the Custard Protocol (and, indeed, the Parasol Protectorate world). All tied up in a bow!

I did notice a small number of possible typos, but it’s possible that they are just the language used at that time - I really wouldn’t know! They don’t detract from the enjoyment of the excellent story, so a very minor niggle really.

I can’t really say too much more without spoilers, but I love being in Percy’s head, I want to be Arsenic, and Spoo is great! Lots of old favourites and future characters popping up to say hi. A satisfying adventure and rescue. Politeness, fisticuffs and tea. Everything we love and expect from a Gail Carriger.

Highly recommended. I’d give more than 5 out of 5 stars if I could.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Ice Garden

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter