Death in the Crypt - 5 out of 5 stars

 



I have greatly enjoyed all the books in this series so far, and I greatly enjoyed Death in the Crypt too.

In this book, Cressida, Dot, Alfred, and of course Ruby, are in Winchester visiting Cressida’s aunt. Naturally, they very soon stumble upon a dead body. 


I really enjoyed the fact that this mystery centres around Winchester Cathedral, which I’ve visited lots of times (though mostly the outside). I found the plot intriguing, to start with it just seemed like a collection of mismatched incidents, and I had a lot of fun putting it together alongside Cressida and her friends.


Overall, this was a fun and intriguing mystery, with characters who feel like friends. I recommend the whole series to anyone who likes historical cozy crime.


I was given a copy of this book, my opinions are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden