Review: Summer Wedding

Summer Wedding Summer Wedding by Sarah Morgan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have loved Sarah Morgan’s books for many years now, and I have enjoyed the evolution of her writing. Summer Wedding was no exception, I absolutely loved it.

I really enjoyed the multigenerational aspects of this story, and reading the perspectives of the three different women. I loved the gradual uncovering of the past, and the healing of old wounds. The three romances were almost secondary to the main plot, but they were nonetheless very satisfying to read. I also enjoyed getting to know the three women, and how the events of the past had affected them all differently.

The setting of Corfu came through very strongly, you could almost feel the sun on your face.

Overall, this was one of those books you just don’t want to put down. It was full of family and romance, and a beautiful setting.

I was given a copy of this book, my opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden