Review: The Cottage by the Shore: it's never too late for a happy ending

The Cottage by the Shore: it's never too late for a happy ending The Cottage by the Shore: it's never too late for a happy ending by Rachael Lucas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved this book. I always enjoy reading books where the main characters are in their late 30s or older. And Rachael Lucas always seems to write her books so they’re just perfect for me!

I really liked both the main characters in this story. I so enjoyed watching Sophie come out of her shell and make friends after moving to Applemore. I loved the way her relationship with Ben slowly developed.

I loved being back in Applemore, and seeing favourite characters from the previous books make appearances. I also love the scenery, the books have a great sense of place.

This was such a lovely, gentle romance, which was a joy to read. I highly recommend it.

I was given a copy of this book, my opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden