Review: Summer at the Scottish Castle

Summer at the Scottish Castle Summer at the Scottish Castle by Rachel Bowdler
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I discovered Rachel Bowdler when I read Honeymoon for One (which I loved). So I was pleased to get my hands on Summer at the Scottish Castle.

I really loved this book. I love the LGBTQ+ representation. I love all the characters, especially Mac and Arran. I love the setting, at a Scottish Castle and village. My only frustration was with Jess not telling Mac about her title. It’s totally understandable, but I couldn’t have done it!

The plot was really enjoyable, plenty of romance, and found family, and people choosing what’s right for them. I loved Jess’s storyline especially.

This was such a heartwarming and lovely romance, I honestly can’t recommend it enough.

I was given a copy of this book, my opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden