Review: Libby and the Highland Heist

Libby and the Highland Heist Libby and the Highland Heist by Jo Clarke
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I selected this book because the cover looked fun, and the blurb sounded interesting.

I’ve not read the previous book in the series (Libby and the Parisian Puzzle). However, that didn’t prevent my enjoyment of this story, though I think if you’re going to read the whole series, it would work best read from the beginning.

I really liked Connie and Libby, they are both feisty and find ways to solve mysteries in spite of the fact that they’re at school. Their friendship is a very important part of the story.

The plot was fun, with thefts and cons, and the children were very inventive in their efforts to bring the wrongdoers to justice.

Overall, this was a fun mystery, with a great friendship at its centre. I look forward to reading more stories by Jo Clarke.

I was given a copy of this book, my opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden