Review: Honeymoon for One

Honeymoon for One Honeymoon for One by Rachel Bowdler
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Every year, I pick one Christmas ARC by an unknown (to me) author. This was my pick for Christmas 2022. I was drawn in by the beautiful cover.

I loved reading this book. It was definitely towards the more emotional end of what I like to read, but so worth it. I liked Robin and Neve a lot. They both have struggled with difficult relationships, which holds them back from romance. Consequently, their character development over the course of the story is lovely to see.

I loved the setting so much, the lodge in snowy Canada. I loved Juniper too, she definitely added to the story. I loved the epilogue, it rounded off the book perfectly.

Overall, this book was funny, sweet, romantic, and a little bit emotional. The perfect way to get those happy, seasonal feelings going.

I was given a copy of this book, my opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden