Review: The Day My Best Friend and a Migraine Slept Over

The Day My Best Friend and a Migraine Slept Over The Day My Best Friend and a Migraine Slept Over by Audrey Beth Stein
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I chose this book as I suffer from migraines, and I know that children can too.

I think this book does a great job of informing about migraine in a way that is accessible to children, whilst also being a good story.

The title seems a little clumsy, but it accurately conveys what the story is about.

The illustrations are colourful and attractive, and do a good job of showing what experiencing an aura and migraine can be like.

Overall, this book is both a fun story, and informative.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden