Review: The Christmas Tree Cottage

The Christmas Tree Cottage The Christmas Tree Cottage by Holly Martin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Holly Martin has been a favourite author for many years now, and I love Christmas books, so I snapped up The Christmas Tree Cottage as soon as I could.

It’s just wonderful to return to Wishing Wood again. It’s such a beautiful and magical location. This time, the Christmassy atmosphere was palpable right from the start.

I loved Evergreen Winters from the very first moment she appeared on the page. I love her hair, and her caravan, and her horse, and who she is. Heath is also a lovely character, who we’ve obviously met in the previous books in the series. It’s great to finally get to know him better. I loved the plot too, the way they all just accept Evergreen into their family. And I love Star so much, she’s brilliant!

Overall, this was such a wonderful, heartwarming, and Christmassy romance. Like a big warm hug. I can’t wait to read Holly’s next book, The Little Beach Hut Hotel.

I was given a copy of this book, my opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden