Review: A Christmas Celebration: the cosiest, most joyful novel you'll read this Christmas

A Christmas Celebration: the cosiest, most joyful novel you'll read this Christmas A Christmas Celebration: the cosiest, most joyful novel you'll read this Christmas by Heidi Swain
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I’ve been a fan of Heidi Swain for a long time now, and I was thrilled to receive a review copy of A Christmas Celebration.

I really loved this story. It was lovely to return to Wynthorpe Hall for another Christmas, and see lots of familiar friends again. The Winter Wonderland and all the festivities are just magical. And the sense of community at the Hall and in Wynbridge warms my heart.

I really liked Paige, who has had a tough time before arriving at the Hall, and is being really hard on herself. I enjoyed reading as she gradually accepted that everyone makes mistakes, and learned to love herself again.

The romance was a lot of fun. Brodie is another great character, and they get off rather on the wrong foot. I also really loved Albert, and watching him come back to life was lovely.

The only tiny niggle I had, was the number of names beginning with A - Archie, Angus, and Albert. I found that a bit confusing! However, it didn’t detract from a hugely enjoyable story.

Overall, this was a wonderful and magical story, full of romance, community, and festive feeling! I strongly recommend it.

I was given a copy of this book, my opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden