Review: Death Among the Diamonds

Death Among the Diamonds Death Among the Diamonds by Fliss Chester
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Fliss Chester is a new author to me, but I do love historical (especially 1920s) cosy crime, so I jumped right in!

I really loved reading this book. The author has struck a great balance, keeping things light and humorous, but also providing a fun mystery. I really liked Cressida, she’s obviously a fun loving woman, and Ruby (her dog) makes an excellent sidekick. I liked DCI Andrews too. I hope there will be further books in the series, so I can get to know them both better.

If you’re looking to while away a few hours pleasantly, I recommend this enticing and exciting cosy crime. It was a lot of fun to read.

I was given a copy of this book, my opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden