Review: Christmas Miracles at Hedgehog Hollow

Christmas Miracles at Hedgehog Hollow Christmas Miracles at Hedgehog Hollow by Jessica Redland
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Jessica Redland is a favourite author, and I absolutely love the Hedgehog Hollow series, so Christmas Miracles at Hedgehog Hollow very quickly made it to the top of my TBR.

I enjoyed reading this book so much. I’ve been waiting to find out more about Fizz ever since she turned up at Hedgehog Hollow, so it’s wonderful to finally hear her story. And what an emotional, but ultimately positive one it is!

I also loved the further developments in Samantha and Josh’s story, and the way that Hedgehog Hollow has expanded. It’s so lovely to return to this group of characters, who feel like friends now, and to see so many of them thriving.

As well as all the above joys, this book was full of festive feeling too! It felt like a fitting end to what has been a wonderful series.

Overall, this was a wonderful story, a fitting end to the series, and simply a joy to read. I strongly recommend starting with the first book in the series, and reading all the way through. It’s such a brilliant and rewarding series!

TW: childhood sexual abuse (off page).

I was given a copy of this book, my opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Ice Garden

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter