Review: She Gets the Girl

She Gets the Girl She Gets the Girl by Rachael Lippincott
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I took a chance on this book, which is outside my normal genres, and I’m so glad I did! I was sucked into the story the moment I started reading (I’d actually only opened it so it would be at the top of the kindle TBR list).

I loved this book so much that I can’t find the words to describe how and why. Alex and Molly are such wonderful, fully realised characters. They just leap off the page and make you care about them. And their story is so lovely. It’s all about how love sneaks up on you when you’re looking the other way. The ending is just perfect.

I really recommend this book, it’s a sweet and lovely romance, and it just warmed my heart.

I was given a free copy of this book, my opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden