Review: A Wedding in Provence

A Wedding in Provence A Wedding in Provence by Katie Fforde
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have been a fan of Katie Fforde’s books for a very long time, so I was pleased to receive an ARC of A Wedding in Provence.

I loved this book. I really liked Lexi, who was both sensible and confident, but also still very young. I loved Felicite, Henri, and Stephie, they were delightful. I enjoyed their different characters, and the way they slowly came to trust Lexi. It was great to see more of David, who was in the previous book.

The setting was great, the slightly run down chateau, and the surroundings. I really enjoyed the subplot involving Jack and Penelope. And of course the main romance was lovely too.

Overall, this was a joy to read, the perfect way to relax and escape for a few hours.

I was given a free copy of this book, my opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden