Review: Murder in First Class

Murder in First Class Murder in First Class by Helena Dixon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love this series, so I was thrilled to receive an ARC of Murder in First Class.

This time around, Kitty and Matt (and the police) are trying to solve the mystery of a man murdered in a train carriage. Only the passengers in that carriage had access, so surely it should be easy? It very much isn’t though, and I had a wonderful time reading as Kitty and Matt poked into everyone’s lives!

I also loved reading about Matt and Kitty’s continuing relationship, and the ongoing saga with her mother’s murder. Bertie added some amusing moments, and I hope he’ll become a recurring character.

Helena Dixon has produced yet another fascinating mystery, full of interesting characters. I’m looking forward to the next instalment already.

I was given a free copy of this book, my opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Ice Garden

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter