Review: The Blossom Tree of Dreams

The Blossom Tree of Dreams The Blossom Tree of Dreams by Holly Martin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Holly Martin books are always a joy to read, and this one was no exception. The Blossom Tree of Dreams is set in a woodland camping site, run by River and his brothers. After a tough few years, Indigo takes a job there.

I really liked both Indigo and River. I liked that they were both willing to admit and apologise for mistakes, and move forwards. I loved Tierra too, I think she’s my favourite character, and she brings so many hilarious moments to the story. I also enjoyed the cast of supporting characters, and I can’t wait to read some of their stories too.

The setting is also excellent - I love the woods and the treehouses sound absolutely magical. I’d love to go there on holiday.

Overall, this was a lovely romance, with a beautiful setting, and loveable characters. The only trouble is, I enjoyed it so much I read it in one big gulp!

I was given a free copy of this book, my opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden