Review: The Untold Story

The Untold Story The Untold Story by Genevieve Cogman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have been loving the Invisible Library series since the beginning, so I was excited to be offered an ARC of The Untold Story, the final volume of the series (for now at least). It did not disappoint!

I enjoyed reading this so much that I stayed up way past my bedtime. It was wonderful to be back with favourite characters, and to finally find out the truths that have been hinted at throughout the series.

It’s hard to say much about the plot without spoilers, but it really was excellent. It tied up so many loose ends, and there was a happy ending for most. The world building, as always, was excellent.

If you’ve been loving the series like I have, get yourself a copy as soon as possible! It will keep you up past your bedtime, and leave you feeling satisfied and happy. I can’t wait to see what Genevieve Cogman writes next.

I was given a free copy of this book, my opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Ice Garden

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter