Review: A Winter in Wonderland

A Winter in Wonderland A Winter in Wonderland by Isla Gordon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I’ve been enjoying Isla Gordon’s books (including those written under other names) for many years now, so I was thrilled to receive a copy of A Winter in Wonderland.

I loved the setting of this story. I loved reading about the snowmobiles, reindeer, huskies, northern lights, snow, and everything else that makes this a wintery paradise.

The characters were great. I particularly loved Esteri, she was very up front about how she felt about things. The friendship between her and Myla was my favourite thing about this book. I also enjoyed Myla’s story, how she gradually realised not everything about Christmas is bad, and learned to put her past in its proper place.

Overall, this was a lovely, relaxing read, full of Christmas magic. Perfect to get you feeling festive.

I was given a free copy of this book, my opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden