Review: The Post Box at the North Pole

The Post Box at the North Pole The Post Box at the North Pole by Jaimie Admans
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love Jaimie Admans books, and I love Christmas books, so this was an obvious choice for me.

I really loved this story so much. The characters are really great, and have all been through hard times. I love Tav and Sasha, and especially I loved gradually getting to know Tav.

The setting is just perfect, with the northern lights, and the North Pole Forest. It makes for a really Christmassy atmosphere, with a good sprinkle of magic. There are even reindeer.

The story itself is lovely, and full of Christmas excitement. The ending is so romantic, and heartwarming, and just so perfect.

I highly recommend this book to anyone looking for a Christmas romance. It wraps you up in a warm, Christmassy hug.

I was given a free copy of this book, my opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden