Review: One More Christmas at the Castle

One More Christmas at the Castle One More Christmas at the Castle by Trisha Ashley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love all Trisha Ashley books, and especially her Christmas stories. This one certainly didn’t disappoint!

I loved the setting for this book - Mitras Castle is lovely, and the gardens and grounds sound delightful. The atmosphere of the whole story is very Christmassy, and wintery. Perfect to curl up with when the weather is unpleasant outside!

I also loved the characters, particularly Dido and Henry. I loved the way they teased each other and their fun sense of humour. In fact, there’s gentle humour throughout the book. I really enjoyed the way that Nancy and Sabine interacted, it brought a whole new aspect to Sabine, making me like her a lot more.

There’s a lovely romance or two going on, as well, and a cute dog. What more could anyone ask for?

Overall, this was a relaxing and Christmassy read, with plenty of romance and humour too. There’s nothing to beat a Trisha Ashley Christmas book!

I was given a copy of this book, my opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden