Review: Mistletoe at Moonstone Lake

Mistletoe at Moonstone Lake Mistletoe at Moonstone Lake by Holly Martin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have been a big fan of Holly Martin’s for many years, so it’s always a delight to start a brand new story. I just love the safe, warm, and happy feeling I have when reading a Holly Martin book. So I had high expectations for Mistletoe at Moonstone Lake, and I was not disappointed!

I love the Jewel Island, reading another book set here is like returning to a happy and comfortable home. The community is welcoming, and the scenery spectacular (this time we discover Moonstone Lake). The Christmas market and the snow make the atmosphere wonderfully festive.

The characters, as always, are great. I loved Kit and Zoey, and the way they initially met was certainly entertaining. They are both lovely people, and I really enjoyed the process of them getting to know each other. The other characters were great too.

The plot was delightful, I can’t really say much without spoilers, but we get a little excitement and a bit of a mystery, but not enough to be stressed by. As you can probably tell, I loved everything about this book!

Overall, this was a lovely, Christmassy and romantic story, which will have you finishing the last page with a happy and satisfied sigh of contentment.

I was given a free copy of this book, my opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden