Review: The Cosy Cottage in Ireland

The Cosy Cottage in Ireland The Cosy Cottage in Ireland by Julie Caplin
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I’ve enjoyed many of Julie Caplin’s previous books, so it was an obvious choice to pick up The Cosy Cottage in Ireland.

I really enjoyed reading this book. It was full of gentle humour, and relaxing to read. I liked Hannah, she was a very relatable and lovable character. Conor was not so likeable, he had the tendency to assume the worst and not let them explain, as well as being rather too pleased with himself. However, he grew on me as the book went on.

The ending was excellent, funny, and it finished things off perfectly.

Overall, this was a fun and romantic escape. I enjoyed it.

I was given a free copy of this book, my opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden