Review: Christmas Wishes at the Chocolate Shop Jessica Redland

Christmas Wishes at the Chocolate Shop Jessica Redland Christmas Wishes at the Chocolate Shop Jessica Redland by Jessica Redland
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed Jessica Redland’s Hedgehog Hollow series, so I was thrilled to get my hands on an ARC of Christmas Wishes at the Chocolate Shop (previously published as Charlee and the Chocolate Shop).

This book was lovely. It takes place mostly over two Christmas/New Year’s, which sounds slightly odd, but works really well. Charlee sets up a chocolate shop (and what could be a better setting for a book?) in the lovely Whitsborough Bay. I thought all the characters were well realised, they all seemed like real people. The plot was great, a lovely romance that took place over a realistic time scale, and a lovely happy ending (of course). And it’s not just about the romance either, it’s also about family and friendship.

If you’re looking for a warm, Christmassy romance, I definitely recommend this one. It’s perfect to snuggle up with on a cold, wintery evening (or any time of year).

I was given a free copy of this book, my opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

Comments

  1. I love Jessica’s books - can’t wait to read this one soon hopefully 🤞🏻

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden