Review: Always and Forever Glendale Hall

Always and Forever Glendale Hall Always and Forever Glendale Hall by Victoria Walters
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have been enjoying the Glendale Hall series, written by Victoria Walters, since the very beginning, so I was pleased to receive an ARC of Always and Forever at Glendale Hall.

It was wonderful to return to Glendale, and to check in with many much-loved characters. This book follows the story of Anna (Brodie’s sister), and Cameron.

I really enjoyed this story, it was relaxing and easy to read. I liked the way that Anna gradually discovered that her take on her childhood was not quite right, and gained confidence in herself. I liked the way that she made her own decisions, and learned to accept help and friendship from others. I felt like this story ticks all the boxes: relaxing, romance, friendship, happy ending. What more could you want?

If you’re looking for a lovely romance, with great character development, and a happy ending, pick this one!

I was given a copy of this book, my opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden