Review: The Weather Weaver


The Weather Weaver The Weather Weaver by Tamsin Mori
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I’ve always been interested in the weather, and weather science, so the idea of weather weavers really appeals to me. The cover also drew me in.

The story itself did not disappoint. Stella is dropped off at her grandad’s, on a remote island, and weather related adventures ensued. I really enjoyed reading all about Nimbus, and how Stella learns about her gift from Tamar. The battle was exciting, but not too stressful (just right). I really hope that there will be a sequel. I’d love to get deeper into the weather magic, and to get to know the characters more. Particularly, I want to know what it is the sea witch wants. I feel like there’s a lot more to that story!

This story oozes charm and magic, I definitely recommend it.

I was given a free copy of this book, my opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden