Review: The Little Christmas Shop on Nutcracker Lane

The Little Christmas Shop on Nutcracker Lane The Little Christmas Shop on Nutcracker Lane by Jaimie Admans
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love Jaimie Admans books, they’re always so lovely. I was so pleased to receive an advance copy of The Little Christmas Shop on Nutcracker Lane. It certainly didn’t disappoint!

I enjoyed this so much. It was heartwarming and delightful. It made me laugh, all the random silly bits, especially all the things that James says that hint at him being a nutcracker come to life. 

I love the setting, Nutcracker Lane especially sounds wonderful. The characters are all well realised, and I loved them too. The story is very well written, and I easily got swept up in the romance. I loved the ungrinching of James, and the efforts to save Nutcracker Lane.

If you’re looking for a Christmas story to amuse and delight you, and give you that warm, happy feeling, then I highly recommend this one.

I was given a free copy of this book, my opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden