Review: Never and Forever

Never and Forever Never and Forever by Cressida Cowell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I’ve been enjoying the Wizards of Once series throughout, so I was very pleased to receive a copy of this final book for review (thank you to NetGalley and the publisher). If you’ve also been enjoying the series so far, you won’t be disappointed by this final instalment.

This story has all the usual crazy adventures we’ve come to expect from Wish, Xar and Bodkin. The magic and narrow escapes, the humour and ridiculousness. It also (thankfully) has happy endings pretty much all round. And hints at the future adventures of our unlikely heroes.

The advance review copy did not yet have all the illustrations, however, those that were there show that they will be as brilliant and expressive as those in the previous three volumes.

Treat yourself to the final chapter of this crazy adventure, and be whisked away to a world of fun creatures and lively magic. You won’t regret it. If you haven’t read the previous three books, I strongly recommend starting at the beginning!

I was given a free copy of this book, my opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden