Review: Gustavo, the Shy Ghost

Gustavo, the Shy Ghost Gustavo, the Shy Ghost by Flavia Z. Dragó
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a delightful, charming, and touching picture book (with text). It is all about a ghost who is shy, but wants to make friends. The story itself is really cute, I loved it. But what really makes this book are the wonderful illustrations. They are charming, and beautiful, and full of all sorts of delightful details.

I’d imagine this would be perfect for curling up with your child and reading to them whilst they look at the pictures, then as they get older, they would learn to read it for themselves.

I was given a free copy of this book, my opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden