Review: A Springtime Affair

A Springtime Affair A Springtime Affair by Katie Fforde
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I’ve been a Katie Fforde fan for many years now, so I was very pleased to be given a copy of A Springtime Affair by NetGalley. I wasn’t disappointed!

I loved this book, it was the perfect spring romance (or, in fact, two romances). It was gentle and relaxing to read, and very well written. I enjoyed the slow pace, the characters were (apart from the villains, of course) lovely, and of course, a happy ending. Everything one expects from a Katie Fforde.

I’d recommend this book to anyone looking for a fun and relaxing romance.

I was given a free copy of this book. My opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden