Review: Roxy and Jones : The Great Fairytale Cover-up

Roxy and Jones : The Great Fairytale Cover-up Roxy and Jones : The Great Fairytale Cover-up by Angela Woolfe
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book was very enjoyable. It was a fun romp through an alternative fairy tale world, that was believable and utterly fantastical all at the same time! Roxy and Jones themselves are fun characters, and the people they meet on their adventure are interesting and varied. I’d definitely recommend this book to anyone looking for a fun, imaginative romp, in a world that is a mixture of modern and magical.

I was given a free copy of this book. My opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden