Review: A Killer Wedding

A Killer Wedding A Killer Wedding by Kate P Adams
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was happy to return to Charleton House for another fun murder mystery. This one takes place at a wedding, bringing in a cast of interesting (and suspicious) characters. As usual, Sophie dashes around, somehow managing to keep up with her job and making enquiries about the murder - not to mention getting herself into a little bit of trouble!

The whole book is well written, amusing and entertaining. I particularly enjoyed the scene at the end, where Sophie and her friends are talking over the mystery. It was great to see a little bit more of how they interact outside of their jobs, and a little more of their personal lives. I’m hoping for more of this in future books too.

I’d definitely recommend this book to anyone looking for a fun murder mystery in a beautiful setting.

I was given a free copy of this book. My opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden