Review: The Little Bookshop of Love Stories

The Little Bookshop of Love Stories The Little Bookshop of Love Stories by Jaimie Admans
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What a beautiful story! I loved it so much. I thought Hallie and Dimitri were lovely characters, and the whole book was just like a fairy tale. The setting (both Once Upon a Page, the bookshop, and the surrounding area) was marvellous. I loved the idea of all the messages in books, though I wouldn’t actually write directly on one myself. And the idea of being given a bookshop is rather a fairytale all by itself. Then add in the gentle love story, and you have a delightful tale.

If you’re looking for a wonderful love story to sweep you away, and you love books, then pick this one. You won’t be disappointed.

I was given a free copy of this book. My opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden