Review: Wardens of Wisteria

Wardens of Wisteria Wardens of Wisteria by Angela Pepper
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

🎧 Audiobook Review 🎧

It was a joy to return to both Zara’s perspective, and Tiffany Williams’ narration. Whilst I did enjoy the two audiobooks from Zinnia’s POV, and the narrator was excellent, I just love Zara and Zoe’s attitude to life, and the way that Tiffany Williams brings this alive. The story itself was great fun, easy to listen to and entertaining. All of the usual sass, magic, etc that I love about this series. The narration was absolutely top notch, of course.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden