Review: Spring Tides at Swallowtail Bay: The perfect laugh-out-loud romantic comedy for summer!

Spring Tides at Swallowtail Bay: The perfect laugh-out-loud romantic comedy for summer! Spring Tides at Swallowtail Bay: The perfect laugh-out-loud romantic comedy for summer! by Katie Ginger
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I enjoyed this book, it was pleasant and easy to read. The romance was gentle, and didn’t really start until half way through the story. I thought the friendship between Stella and Lexi was lovely to see, and there were many interesting characters. Not to mention Frank (the dog). I’d love to read another book set in the same place, focussing on other characters. The guests that Stella had staying in the holiday lets gave me a good few chuckles.

Although a couple of phrases (too handsome to be single, and feeling guilty being every woman’s default mode) annoyed me, this book was an excellent and relaxing way to while away a few hours. I’d definitely recommend it.

I was given a free copy of this book. My opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden