Review: The Secret Seaside Escape: The most heart-warming, feel-good romance of 2020, from the Sunday Times bestseller!

The Secret Seaside Escape: The most heart-warming, feel-good romance of 2020, from the Sunday Times bestseller! The Secret Seaside Escape: The most heart-warming, feel-good romance of 2020, from the Sunday Times bestseller! by Heidi Swain
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I enjoyed this book, it was a mostly relaxing read. A summer romance with a little bit of mystery. I liked the fact that the characters did not immediately jump into bed together, even though they were attracted to one another. The characters in general seemed realistic and the character development was good.

The only thing I found irritating, was the way everyone continually jumped to conclusions and didn’t bother to actually communicate with one another about important topics.

If you are looking for a summery romance with a little more depth to it, and some mysteries to uncover, then this is the book for you.

I was given a free copy of this book. My opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden